Thursday, April 14, 2016

Which edibles will keep the longest? trees

Sooo I've decided that I would like to try and make some weed edibles for the first time. I have never tried or made edibles before so I really don't know a lot.

Since I live with my family who don't know about me and weed I will only have a few opportunities when everyone is out to make them so I want to make the most of the time I have. I am looking for something I can make in bulk that will keep for up to a month in a tupperware box or other container outside of a refrigerator. Ideally it wouldn't reek as well once made since if my family smell them it will be pretty obvious what it is.

Anyone have any suggestions?



Submitted April 15, 2016 at 01:10AM by Brunchb4r http://ift.tt/1p1V4L9 trees

No comments:

Post a Comment