Thursday, April 14, 2016

372 Calorie, Super Filling Egg "McMuffin" (@ the Office) 1200isplenty

Hi Guys,

I'm in the midst of learning to properly track calories and practicing CICO to lose weight. I discovered that I'm okay with eating the same thing over and over for the sake of ease.

My office provides a refrigerator and microwave for staff use, so I purchased a carton of eggs, a package of canadian bacon, some thin sliced cheddar cheese, and a package of Thomas Lite English Muffins to store at work.

Having breakfast - or at least, the necessary ingredients - waiting for me at the office has changed my eating habits to a very surprising degree. I don't overeat at lunch because I skipped breakfast. I no longer run downstairs and get a ham and cheese croissant or a hugely caloric breakfast sandwich. Better yet, this "egg mcmuffin" holds me until right before lunch. It fits very well within my new 1400 calorie a day budget. I'm thinking of adding tomato...

Proud of myself, just wanted to share.



Submitted April 14, 2016 at 11:56PM by ms_hyde_is_back http://ift.tt/1Sa2uV9 1200isplenty

No comments:

Post a Comment