Sunday, January 15, 2017

What amazes, inspires, astounds you about the world? CasualConversation

Here are some things that amaze/inspire/astound me and personal commentary on each. You can write however you want to express yourself. They can be tangible or intangible things.

  • Nature: I was looking at an image of a gorgeous Aurora Borealis, which I'd love to see in-person one day, and felt such awe imagining myself under that. Some things in nature are so beautiful I can hardly believe they are real. Yet they are and it's astounding for me to take in that fact.

  • Technology: It's incredible we have the ability to talk with someone on the other side of the world instantly. Communication that used to take months, maybe even years, now can happen in a flash. All the information, all the art we have access to. Cars, planes, refrigerators, Youtube, Reddit.. It's so overwhelming and fascinating to ponder.

  • Change: There is a memorable quote I really value which goes, "The only constant in life is change." I used to dread change, but as I expect more good and cultivate gratitude, I learn to appreciate it more for what my various experiences can teach me.

That's all for now. Looking forward to hearing your answers! :)



Submitted January 16, 2017 at 11:18AM by danceoflowers http://ift.tt/2iwWuuf CasualConversation

No comments:

Post a Comment