Wednesday, January 18, 2017

two dead guys meet each other. Jokes

in the afterlife, two dead guys meet each other and start a conversation asking about how they died

guy1: i died of cold

guy2:i died of laughter, so the guy 1 starts asking him how does one die of laughter exactly, and the guy 2 explains to him: so one day i was at my office when i got an anonymous call telling me that my wife is cheating on me on my house, i got in my car and drove as fast as i could, when i got home i opened the bedroom door, and found my wife sleeping alone, so i started laughing hysterically till i died.

guy1 : you idiot if you had checked the refrigerator we wouldn't be both dead.

Edit: sorry for poor englando.



Submitted January 18, 2017 at 05:51PM by ayoubkun http://ift.tt/2jJXxsL Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment