Thursday, January 19, 2017

[TOMT]Short animated film about a poor boy that has to watch a shop for the owner tipofmytongue

SO the plot of this short is about a boy that is poor, since he doesnt have any food in his refrigerator, so he knows this old man that has a food shop. The old man has to go somewhere and he gives the key to the boy so that way the boy can look after his dog. So some stuff happens after that and he ends up taking the food from the shop and also calling in some friends and they do something. I just remember that the film ends with the boy taking the dog home (I think its becouse the owner died but im not sure).

The whole film is very sad and I dont think there is any dialogue, tho im not sure. I think its french and Im sure it won an award or something. Thats all I can recall, im sorry for my english since this is my third lenguage



Submitted January 20, 2017 at 03:31AM by Rich-Homie http://ift.tt/2jEvYmW tipofmytongue

No comments:

Post a Comment