Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Three men were at the gates of Heaven, the guardian claims Heaven is pretty full now and he can only let people with the worst deaths in.. [Long] Jokes

So he looks at the first man and asks "How did you die?" The first man responds, "Well I had a suspicion that my wife was cheating on me and so I came home early one day to the 6th floor of the complex and saw her naked in bed! So I yelled 'WHERE IS HE?' and saw some hands on the open window rail. I smashed the man's hands in so he fell down, then I grabbed a refrigerator and threw it down at him. I then proceeded to shoot myself." "Wow," the guardian says "that's pretty horrible, you can go on in."

The guardian looks at the second man and asks him the same question, the second man answers "I came back from work and went to the 13th floor of my complex to get into my house, and wouldn't you know it, some guy was robbing me! So I got into a fight with him and he pushed me out the window! Luckily I grabbed onto a railing further down, but then some psycho started hammering at my arms and I fell into the bushes below, I barely survived until a refrigerator landed on top of me!" "Jesus," the Guardian replied, "That's pretty horrible, you can go on in."

The guardian looks at the third man and says "And how did you die? Couldn't have been as horrible as the others..." the third man simply states, "Imagine you're in a refrigerator..."



Submitted January 04, 2017 at 12:14AM by djdrift2 http://ift.tt/2j5qEJU Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment