Saturday, January 21, 2017

How to avoid "gamey" chicken taste after refrigerating? EatCheapAndHealthy

Hi,

Is there any way to avoid that leftover taste of chicken meat after refrigerating? Yesterday, I made this. It's chicken breasts with veggies, rice, soy sauce and a lot of different spices. It tasted great yesterday, so after I ate, I put it in the refrigerator (rice separately), but when I reheated it today, despite so many different spices I added, I could easily taste that "chickeny taste".

I get the same taste when I cook the meat without any spices, but I thought it won't happen now when I added so many different ones. Is there any way to avoid this unpleasant taste?



Submitted January 21, 2017 at 10:17PM by aimp_right http://ift.tt/2jB2Yun EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment