Thursday, January 19, 2017

Female Dragonborn physiology? (5e) DnD

(Before I start I promise this isn't about eggs or boobs)

The PHB doesn't seem to be particularly helpful in explaining this. Is there any kind of sexual dimorphism between males and females, or are females giant refrigerator lizards just like the males?

I'm trying to design my character (Life Cleric of Kelemvor) and in my head she's not super huge or anything and is kind of quiet, she likes to spend time looking out for the sick and making sure they can comfortably pass on (provided it's their time), etc.

I know the PHB has general guidelines for height/weight, but those seem a bit large for my tastes. I suppose if it's not in the PHB it's up to my DM's discretion?



Submitted January 20, 2017 at 11:18AM by ohdeargodhelpme http://ift.tt/2iQMtrW DnD

No comments:

Post a Comment