Monday, April 18, 2016

[Question] Cold Paleo Work Dinner Recipe ideas Paleo

I work at Pizza Hut. Most employees get free food, but the menu isn't Paleo at all (except maybe the traditional wings.) We are a small store and therefore don't have things like soups or a salad bar. We don't have a microwave and due to company regulations cannot use the pizza oven for cooking our food from home. We have a tray in our refrigerator which is designated for employee food and drink so I can keep stuff cool. I usually bring a can of tuna and eat that with some bell peppers (which we use as a pizza topping) but it's starting to get boring. I need meals which I could bring to work and eat cold. I know there was already a post about Paleo work meals but most of those recipes required a microwave.

Basically, I need some Paleo recipes that I can eat cold.



Submitted April 19, 2016 at 10:04AM by Sousaphoney http://ift.tt/1Qjg2vn Paleo

No comments:

Post a Comment