Thursday, April 14, 2016

Messy breakup, ex-girlfriend making false accusations on Facebook and admitting to vandalism / intent to cause harm legaladvice

Back story:

I met a girl, she had a 7 month old daughter. We started dating and got really close. Over the next year, her mother had had it with her and was going to kick her and her daughter out. Because of that, my family allowed her to live with us (move in). Big mistake. My family saw exactly why her mom kicked her out, and I did too. She was extremely irresponsible. Her baby would scream and cry at night and she would never get up to console her. I had to. Or my mom did. She very seldom ever did.

She was also a major slob. Not like a regular slob, she essentially turned my room into what looked like a crackhouse. Open food containers, dishes, plates, garbage, clothes, wrappers everywhere. She would never clean up, or rarely would.. but when she did she did a poor job.

She has diabetes, and never took care of herself so she had complications because of it. Such as neuropathy and peripheral neuropathy. She also had hip pain from child birth. Because of all of this, she was on 10-15MG (4 times daily) of Percocet/Oxycodone.

She would abuse them. She would run out by the two week mark, and every month go through withdrawals. Not an exaggeration. She would literally withdraw and be completely sick for the remainder of the month every time. She would save one pill and take it the night before her appointment incase they were to UA her.

After all of that, I had enough, my family had enough and they wanted her out. We just got her to move out. Her mom actually accepted her back, probably due to her having a daughter. I helped them move in, I brought all their stuff (60 minute drive one way).

Anyway. Here's where the things start.

She posted on Facebook (in which I took a screenshot) in which she said "that being said.... I put jelly in your cofee maker. Visine in your coffee creamer. And I spit in your Blackberry infused water...I also stole the rest of you blackberries on my way out. I put laxatives in your orange juice. I stole your tooth brush but I dropped it in the toilet before I put it back in the bathroom....oh and the other day I rubbed dogshit in your shoes...hop you wore socks! Dueces twat waffle"

The jelly in the coffee maker was real. My mom had to go out and buy a new one, it got into all the little crevices. And she did steal the blackberries. We weren't sure if the visine or laxative claim was real, so we dumped everything from the refrigerator. At this point, my mom wants to press charges, and my dad wants me to park in the garage to avoid vandalism to my car.

If that was a lot to take in, it gets better.

2 days later (today), she posted on facebook saying that in the bag of clothes I delivered there was dog shit wrapped up in her work pants. This is something I wasn't even aware of, and if it's even true then it's likely due to her negligence in watching her own dog and it must have shat and dried, and when I stuffed everything in a bag, it went with it.

She then wrote "I never would have taken NAME and NAME to be so hostile towards a toddler...further confirming that NAME was physically abusing my daughter. "

Which makes no sense, I guess the pants were in the same bag as some of the baby's clothes.

Anyway, my mom works in Daycares and has for 30 years. Something like this allegation could greatly affect her life and her character.

My question is, what do I do?



Submitted April 15, 2016 at 07:07AM by Koenigspiel http://ift.tt/22ydpNi legaladvice

No comments:

Post a Comment