Friday, April 1, 2016

It's Starting Back Up Again.. nosleep

My First post on this matter, it will make this part make more sense. http://ift.tt/1X2hrMf

I thought the past was going to stay in the past, but I was wrong. I’m still hoping I’m just imagining most of this, but unfortunately I’m not the only one experiencing this anymore. Here’s what has happened..

Due to family trouble and all that nonsense I’ve had to move back into my childhood home to help out, the very home in which all my paranormal experiences began. My grandmother has sever dementia, so due to this my mother and father, (who are divorced, but are still together. Ya I know weird) are living in my grandmothers and dead uncles house. My uncle, who was an amazing brilliant man, moved next door to my mother to help take care of her. My alcohalic, abusive, sadistic grandfather had left them when my mother was five years old, so he’s not in the picture. My uncles passed away a year ago and it sent my grandmother into a sever out of control spiral with her dementia. So my mother and father moved up to where they lived to help take care of her. The town they live in is only 50 minutes away from the house I’m in now, so it’s not to far from me. So while they are taking care of two houses up there, I was recruited to take care of the house I grew up in.

This house… Is a horrible place. It’s filled with dispair, anger, evil, and a darkness that still resonates within it’s hollow walls, as it did when I was a child. I hate being here, and I’m still getting used to the whole being a family again, even though we really aren’t. I’ve been on my own for so long, and I put as much distance between my mother and father for so long that being back with them doesn’t feel right. We never were really much of a family.. Hell I don’t even know my extended family worth shit to be honest, wouldn’t recognize my cousins if they walked up and slapped me in the face.

So since I’ve been back here it’s all started back up again, not in the same ways as before thank god, but I feel like it’s not to far away from crashing back. I haven’t seen my Dark friend yet, but.. I feel him and hear him from time to time, he does enjoy moving things around the house and messing with lights and whatnot. But my Sleep Paralysis has started back up at an astonishing rate, it went from constantly, to never, and now it’s almost every night again. I have to sleep with the fucking lights on again… I’M A GROWN MAN SLEEPING WITH THE DAMN LIGHTS ON… fucking pathetic… But it’s the only way I can sleep anymore.

My insomnia has flared back up once again, I had it under control a bit, but now the stress has thrown it into overdrive. I feel my sanity slipping away from me ever so slightly every day, little by little and it scares me. I don’t want this effecting my life anymore than it has. I put on a smile and a brave face when I’m with the love of my life, but I’m so scared to tell her all this, I don’t want her to see this side of me, I don’t want it to make her want to not be with me. She’s the only thing holding me together at this point and I don’t know what I’d do without her…

So here’s what’s been going on…

Thank god I’m not seeing anything visually as of now, unless it’s when I’m smack dab in the middle of one of my SP episodes, but it’s still not bad during them. It’s what I’m hearing, what my mother and father are hearing as well. It all started with the traditional banging in the house, coming down the stairs, on my bedroom walls, the front door, back door, and the refrigerator. One night a week my mother sleeps here when she’s not with her mother, and two nights a week my father sleeps here when not up with my grandmother. They both sleep in the same bed upstairs, just not at the same time, they never stay here the same nights as one another. It started 7 months ago. My mother and father would come down a few times in the middle of the night to yell at me for banging on shit while I’m just sitting in bed, or playing my electric guitar (unplugged) by myself. They thought it was me at first, but realized that I wasn’t near where the sounds were originating from. Then things started getting… Worse.

Things would fall in the middle of the night startling everyone and my two dogs. We’d all hear sounds that can be best described as animals being held down and having their throats slit. So high pitched but clearly struggling, it always has this demonic quality to it, not saying this is a demon. Recently I’ve been hearing soft whispering while getting ready for bed or while in bed. It’s been getting so bad that I’m hearing voices in my head. Anyone who’s had to deal with this knows what I mean, it’s a way of dealing with what’s going on around them.

I’d say to myself in my head:

Me, “ Gee I hope I can get to sleep tonight without this BS”

Demonic voice in my head, “You should know better than that”

Me, “Seriously just leave me the fuck alone, I’m so tired of this”

Demonic voice in my head, “Where’s the fun in that?”

It just lessons the blow every time something happens I guess. One of the worst things we’ve been hearing is the sounds of swing chains groaning and squeaking in the house. That’s one eerie ass sounds to hear in your house. And no there aren’t any swing sets in ear shot of my house. But this does bring up an interesting point I meant to bring up in my last post.

I told y’all that I lived in a historic town in Alabama, well to completely divulge where I really am, it’s Huntsville Alabama, I live in the Historic District. The house I live in is over 100 years old, doesn’t feel like it though. The architect that designed and built most of the houses in this area lived in the house I’m currently in. Yes he did die in this house, but I never felt like it was him doing all this, call it instinct I guess, or stupidity, who the hell knows.

Also, I live just three little itty bitty blocks away from a little known place called… wait for it… Dead Children’s Playground, formally known as DCP around here. Nice name right? Back in the early 60’s a few children had been abducted in the area, their dead bodies were found at the playground a few weeks later. DCP is tightly tucked behind Maple Hill Cemetery and Monte Sano Mountain. Now.. Maple Hill Cemetery has graves that are from as far back as the Civil War, due to a battle being fought in this area. So there are a lot of “haunted” places around where I live Please if you search videos of this place know that those people are fucking morons in every way. I’m just putting all this out there because like most historically old towns it’s rife with many “supernatural” things, to put it simply, a lot of bad shits gone down around my house because it’s been around so long.

Damn it all to hell… That dying animal sound just happened again, my dad just came down from sleeping to tell me he heard it again too and it woke him up. He’s starting to freak out about all this as much as I am. And no there aren’t any animals under my house, I personally checked, and the one crawl space door has been beyond sealed up for years.

Anyways, as time goes on, things seem to get worse. We’re starting to hear sounds in the attic, and no not normal atticy sounds. But for me, I’m starting to catch shit out of the corner of my eye, at all times of the day, figures, shadows, shit that shouldn’t be there. See the problem with all this is that, once a pattern is recognized by the human brain, it starts anticipating it, starts looking for it all the time, even when it’s not there. I started hearing creepy things, then my family, and now I’m starting to see shit. I’m stuck… I don’t know if this is my imagination going and doing it own thing, or if I’m actually seeing and hearing these things as they “happen”. It’s a really disconcerting feeling, thinking you might be going crazy or you’re actually witnessing some crazy other worldly shit. Either way, I guess there’s nothing I can do about it. I’m leaving hear in two weeks for a month to go record my new album in Jersey with a friend of mine and his band, so hopefully the time away will give me a fresh perspective when I get back of whatever. If you made it this far, thanks for reading, it just feels good to get this stuff off my chest. Also just to be that guy, I double dog dare you to search in YouTube, Circuitry-Africa , that’s my friends band, check them out and send them some love, they deserve it.



Submitted April 01, 2016 at 03:27PM by ImSoMischievous http://ift.tt/1q8FpLy nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment