Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Help with storing makeup during hot weather months MakeupAddiction

I live in a state where air conditioners are not standard in most homes or apartments. Although, it can get pretty hot in the summer and even spring (if today is any indication!), and without an air conditioner our apartment gets really hot.

I am most concerned for my high-end foundation collection. I am not too worried about lipsticks because I'm pretty confident I can put those in the refrigerator without impacting the formula. Powders and eye shadows shouldn't be an issue in high heat. Basically, I am most worried about liquids because I am afraid the high heat will change the formula. I know that the best solution is to buy a portable air conditioner, but in the meantime, can they be stored in the refrigerator? Or is that too cold?

Any other suggestions or insights?



Submitted April 20, 2016 at 06:16AM by recently_resurrected http://ift.tt/1SrTzkg MakeupAddiction

No comments:

Post a Comment