Friday, October 30, 2015

First time I've been disappointed with Google... funny

It was Wednesday night and I was watching game two of the Baseball World Series. The Royals were up on The Mets in the top of the 8th. Cut to a commercial break and surprisingly enough, I actually paid attention instead of checking my phone or refrigerator. It was an Android Google commercial, nothing incredibly spectacular about this commercial in general, however, at the end it showed a bunch of trick or theaters and someone asked Google "How old is too old to Trick-or-Treat?" Google replied, "You're never too old to Trick-or-Treat". It may have been one of those "you had to be there moments", but I was laughing out loud hysterically. It was so funny and cute to me I was ecstatic. I immediately picked up my new Note 5 and asked Google, "How old is too old to Trick-or-Treat?" The response: "Lisa Maxwell, a mom of four from Cookeville, TN, feels that once kids are 16, the party's over..." WHAT?!?!?! I was SOOO disappointed it didn't say have the same response that was in the commercial, 'you're never too old'. #toooldGoogle



Submitted October 31, 2015 at 02:33AM by JoPot012 http://ift.tt/1Q0pp7d funny

No comments:

Post a Comment