Monday, October 26, 2015

Got my first mutation! cataclysmdda

So was going into town avoiding a giant wasp when i saw it laying there on the ground. My first mutagen bottle my heart skips a beat this is going be awesome i dont even care if i get a bad mutation!

but wait whats that in front of the mutagen bottle a weapon? Hammer of the Hunt laying there all nice and shiny (guessing its a mystical weapon or something from one of the mods) i pick it up and it has 20bash and 20cut. excuses me while i go clean my self up(i rushed into town btw to try to set up shop in garage).

so i take the mutegan and i get Bovine Snout (not sure if its good or bad still even after finding out i have a bull snout :P) and less sleep traits like ill take it! i normally take less sleep but this time i didn't because i wanted to save one point.

anyway its night still first day gathering food and beat to hell... my current HP from top to bottom 89/54/30/48/73/63 72pain 36speed so i doubt ill live much longer but still a great ride!

2 question to tack onto this

  1. how do i repair my hammer?

  2. do refrigerators and coolers still work or will all food go bad eventually even if i take them out?



Submitted October 26, 2015 at 08:40PM by iiztrollin http://ift.tt/1O2X8xo cataclysmdda

No comments:

Post a Comment