Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Me [27m] been dating [24f] for about a month now. Things seem to be going well but now she won't reply to text? Already have fifth date set up. relationships

Started talking to the gal on one of the dating sites. We meet up and everything is great. We have since went on 4 total dates. I did some unique, fun things for 2 of them and after the last she said it was the "perfect date". We have had some heavy petting and making out but haven't had sex yet at her request (which I'm fine with). Communication in person is great and we seem to really enjoy each other's company.

She mentioned last date how much she likes "us" and that she isn't seeing anybody else, to which I responded the same. She even sent me a pic the next day of her displaying a photo that we took from our last date on her refrigerator.

Now the confusing part...

She is really bad at texting. It can take her hours to respond. I'm fine with that and I know people get busy but the current issue is the one that leaves me scratching my head. So I'm going to be out of town this weekend so I told her I'd like to see her beforehand or else it will be over a week between seeing her. She didn't seem too accommodating to this (she has a busy week, all the times I was free she was busy, etc.) but counters that we will do dinner next Monday when I get back, which I say is fine: she is saying she is busy but offering up another time so to me that shows she is interested.

2 days ago she also sent me a friend request on facebook. I'm normally not a big fan of adding people I'm just dating but I figure whatevs. So I add her and yesterday morning I joke with her about how I've always wanted my own personal stalker (we are real sarcastic to each other so this is the norm). She laughs and we have some other small talk. Around lunch I ask her how her day has been so far and then all convo stops. I haven't heard from her since. I see that she has been on facebook. Last night she posted a pic she took of the city. So it isn't as if she died in a car accident or something.

Do I just let it be and wait for her to start communication? Do I send her a follow up text? We have a date set up so do I just assume it is on and not talk to her until then? Keep in mind we have seen each other for several long dates and up to this point have been talking on essentially a daily basis.

tl;dr: met girl on dating site. Been on 4 dates with 5th planned. Everything seems to be going well. She disappears and I haven't heard from her in 24 hours.



Submitted October 28, 2015 at 08:39PM by sofreakingconfused12 http://ift.tt/1N81D8C relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment