Saturday, October 31, 2015

I'm a discrete black gay, I have a distance feeling for my Polish straight roommate, i need advice lgbt

It's my first time on reddit and i think its a good forum to let all out...

I know i am gay, why i said discrete is because i hardly make a move, neither want other people around me to know or just gay. Literally i am not out, and i fear to be out. And by that, i haven't told my roommate about my sexuality.

We are both college students, different courses, and his few months older than me in age and at the institution. When i first walked in the room, it was filthy dirty, the refrigerator, the washroom, the floor, wall, you name it. It couldn't understand how i am gonna live in this mess. I am quiet clean, organized and very smart in many things...so the next morning, he was a away, and i was my turn to transform the room at least to a livable environment. I did the job perfectly well. when he got back, he was blown away, amused, he almost cried, and at the same time he felt a little embarrassed. it went ok.

As the days go by, i realized his quiet clean, his transformed, taking three showers a day, i only do one, his wearing men cosmetic, expensive and his quiet a groom.

he once asked me if i have a girlfriend, i said no, asked him same question, he said, currently nope but he didn't wanna go in details. Many times he get into shower he takes forever, shaving, body toning, and God knows what else, he comes out smelling good, and he often say, please don't think i am gay...he says this a lot, untill i started thinking like, what's with the gay thing, he says it a lot.

One time his male friend (white), came over..we had few beers, and then the gay topic pop from no where, and his friend made a funny joke to him, "that, please come with me in my room, it's gonna be just me and you, i gonna rock your ass, really good." Of course i brushed off very fast, because i didn't want to be engaged in such a topic, but again, i asked myself, what if i asked questions, why do they talk lost about gay?

My roommate is definitely handsome, he mostly walk in the room with just underwear. Its hard to predict him though, he say, he likes me, because he feels so free with me than other roommates he had previously. and i noticed this by how he takes care of me while we go out dancing, when his drunk, his freestyle, he holds my hand even when i don't want to, he hugs me a lot and he always shouts my name just not to miss me around. But when sober, sometimes he doesn't talk...and recently i am developing something for him. i once walk up and found him looking at me, that was creepy but he quickly ignored.....what do i do, can i open up, do you think he might me discrete too? please advice



Submitted October 31, 2015 at 02:36PM by obrian86 http://ift.tt/1RENxe1 lgbt

No comments:

Post a Comment