Tuesday, October 27, 2015

How much power is too much power for a single wall socket/outlet? gaming

I figure I would get the best answers by posting here.

In my man cave I have 3 wall outlets. The first outlet, I have one 6 outlet surge protector with Xbox One, PS4, laptop, router, TV, and sound bar. The second outlet I have a treadmill, followed by a three outlet protector for my wireless charger, sub charger, and box fan. Third outlet has my battery charger and mini refrigerator.

How much power to one outlet would be too much before it becomes da gourds or a fire hazard? I want to build a gaming PC and throw it in with the same wall outlet that powers my tv, ps4, Xbox one, router, and sound bar. Of course I would have to get a bigger surge protector.

Help me protect my house from burning down! Should I be fine?

Edit: I'm in America by the way.



Submitted October 27, 2015 at 11:22PM by Coltsbro84 http://ift.tt/1M0iVDK gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment