Thursday, October 29, 2015

Scaling Quints Too Underwhelming? leagueoflegends

I always use scaling runes because I tend to play passively and often use safe champs but scaling quints definitely deserves a buff. It only gives you less than twice of its flat counterpart at max level, and it breaks even at mid to late game which by then the winning team of the game might have already been decided.

Sometimes you'll never know the value of a thing until it's too late... That's why I'm breaking up with you. You never appreciate what I've been doing to you and your family. You always treat me like a piece of sawdust. May I ask you? How many members of your family are now working on a stable job? I even convince you to just quit your low-paying job and just stay at home and I'll just provide all your needs because I don't want to see you struggling at your shitty job. You often see me awake at 3 AM and you sometimes ask me "why?" in which I constantly reply with, "about work," but no, I always think of ways to help your family make a living and that's what keeps me sleepless for countless of nights. There's even a time when I got home and our refrigerator's missing. I asked you about it and you couldn't explain why. I know your family took it and sold it for money but what did I do? I just kept mum. Because I love you so much I just pretended that I misplaced our ref. To be honest, I got coworkers and some friends who have expressed their feelings toward me but cheating never crossed my mind. I could've have gone with a better girl but I chose to be stable with you, not just because I love you but also because your family needs me. Rarely do I let anyone enter my circle but when they do, even if your just a company janitor, I make sure that I'm always there when they needed me.

tl;dr I've turned my phone off, I'm out of town, I need to give more importance to myself, I'm so done with you and I deserve better quints.



Submitted October 29, 2015 at 02:29PM by BasicAccount01 http://ift.tt/1RfFrIR leagueoflegends

No comments:

Post a Comment