Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Can someone help me interpret this dream i have every day? Dreams

So theres this dream i've had ever since i've lived in this house, Never have i had it before, It's the same thing every single day and every single day i experience it...

Basically... So i'm in a room, The room has dark cherry wood hardwood floors and a two person bed with two matresses, It lifts off the ground with a dark oak wood frame with black sheets and white pillows, older looking bed, nothing you could find at an IKEA or anything..., looks like it's from the 1800's perhaps, like a bed you might see from someone that was around during the time of the french revolution, so the bed had to originate from 1796 or so... the view of this room is as if i was in the top right corner near the bathroom/main door. The room is dark but has that six AM morning glow to it, like a blue-ish look to it, the walls are painted with an odd robins egg blue color with seven windows with closed blinds surrounding one corner of the room. uneven. theres a nightstand next to the bed, it's one of those modern looking sheek black "artistic" nightstands. Theres a lamp on it and the base is made of pure copper, dented and painted over to look like iron, it's a pear shape, very fat lower body that leads up to a skinny neck where the bulb rests, a cream colored lampshade rests on top of the lamp. theres someone sleeping on the bed, it's me but ...older, like.. ten maybe fifteen years older. It jump cuts to me sitting on the bed like i just woke up, it's still super dark and the blinds are closed, i'm sitting over the side of the bed then i grabs my glasses and stand up, i'm wearing a dark grey pair of really thin boxer shorts, almost as if they were made out of bed sheets. it jump cuts again to me opening up the bathroom door and i see myself looking in a mirror, an exhausted but focused facial expression, I slide my hand across my face and some stubble before i grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth, then i turn on the water and the camera view turns into something out of the shower scene in Psycho, Except it's reversed, as if from the eyes of the person with the knife, So i only see the shower curtain covering me. Then the camera switches over to like.. a big brother situation ..

(unfurnished view of the bathroom and the dark bedroom behind it: http://ift.tt/1O4pPdp ) this view is all i can see, I can hear myself showering and that's about it.

It then jump cuts to the kitchen (new view), it's modern looking, black refrigerator, the counter tops are a black granite and the wood for the shelves/cupboards/etc is a white birch. I can see myself, clearly dried off with a white shirt and a new pair of grey boxers on, A black robe is also being worn. I can't see my face, the camera is located so that only my neck and below is showing. I pour myself a bowl of cereal but i can't tell what kind, the house seems empty as i sit at a small black round table, clearly only meant for a maximum of like.. two people.Theres a REALLY old TV on the table, like one of those miniture 90's kitchen tv's with the dials and the antenna on the top. I click it on and suddenly the camera view changes to a web-cam esque view, as if i was the TV, watching -myself-. My reaction to something on the tv seems very apathetic, i can tell it's some sort of news show though, probably something that happened nearby and i'm just "not all that surprised.". Then it jumpcuts again to me, dressed for work with a pair of black slacks, black loafers, a white button up shirt and a dark red tie. I grab a suit jacket off of the coat rack near the front door, as i leave through the door, i don't lock it, instead it jump cuts again to the garage door opening slowly and me pulling out of it in some tan/bronze colored "Subaru 2015 Legacy". as the garage door closes it jump cuts to me in traffic, i have a coffee in one hand and my left hand is on the wheel, I'm dozing off, my head is nodding. It then jump cuts again to me pulling into a parking lot for some huge thirty something story corprate building, theres only two other cars there so i think i'm assuming i arrived very early for work. I open the front door and it jump cuts to the 15th floor i open a glass door and it looks like the wolf of wall street with less cocaine and yelling. The shuffling sound of papers could be heard and theres constant phones ringing and distorted audio of people answering the phones, I walk down the side row of these cubicles until i reach mine, Once i get there i sit down and notice it's just a little too high up which is weird for me i guess, So i pull the level on the swivel chair and i lower myself down a little bit before beginning to work, Once i set my hands on the keyboard, typing can be heard but the camera view goes back to like a webcam, i can see my face looking at a computer screen but i can't see what's on the screen itself. I can also see a reflection in my glasses but it's a completely blank/white screen even though i'm typing a LOT. it then jump cuts to a clock for a moment as the face spins around and around and around then it stop suddenly and jump cuts to me standing around a water cooler with three other people, Their voices are heavily distorted and i look like i'm zoning out while holding a cup of water. Their voices sound like the parents from charlie brown, impossible to understand. It then jump cuts back to the clock until it slows to a crawl before cutting to some guy who's face i can't see. He hands me the keys to the office and says in a low raspy voice, "Don't forget to lock up when you're done." I catch the keys and nod, the lights are dimmed and my computer is the only one on in the office, looks like i'm working late which would make a little sense as i'm a workaholic and enjoy work. a few minutes pass before i let out a deep sigh and turn off the computer before standing up. On the cubicle coat hanger is my suit jacket but theres also a large peacoat trench coat, it's black and sleek, something straight out of sherlock, I put it on without a second thought and i head to the elevator, I see myself in the elevator as the doors close from the outside slowly and then it jump cuts to me in my car pulling out of the parking lot and taking what seems like a river path, Possibly a "long way home" or a "scenic route." I can see lamp posts going by out the windows and a boat out on the river, it's white and red, It then jump cuts again to me pulling in my drive way and into the garage. I'm in first person camera view now as my hands are on the wheel, the engine is off but i'm sitting in the dark garage for a good few minutes until finally i sigh and unbuckle my seat belt. The camera view changes again to my feet exiting the car, it stays like that even after i've exited. I can hear myself entering opening the garage side door that leads directly into the kitchen but then it jump cuts to me opening my front door and entering through there, i set my suit jacket and the peacoat/trench coat on the rack, but suddenly i also have an old hat, like a really old classic hat. It's black and it looks expensive. I set the hat on the coat rack as yet again i don't give it a second thought. I'm greeted by two dogs that weren't there in the morning, One is a large newfoundland with the colors of a st.bernard, The other is a Rottwiler, I kneel down to pet them for a moment. I pat them and stand up again moving to the kitchen where i pull a frozen tv dinner out of the freezer and set it into the microwave, I can't see what's in the tv dinner. As soon as i shut the microwave door, the camera becomes a webcam esque view again, i can see myself entering in stuff as if there was a camera placed inside the microwave. I see myself leave the kitchen but the camera view is still inside the microwave and i hear it humm with that weird microwave radiation sound. It then jump cuts to me pulling out the tv dinner, grabbing a fork, pulling back the film sheet over it and sitting down on my couch, the only light in the room is the tv, it's emitting a red light on my face, but i can't see what's on the tv. My two dogs jump on the couch and lay down next to me and the dinner i had wasn't there anymore but i don't give it a second though, i seem to not think that there was one there in the first place, i'm on the couch for a good hour or so watching something. It then jump cuts to me brushing my teeth and looking in the mirror, rubbing my hand against my face like i did in the morning. Jump cutting yet again i see myself asleep on my bed, But this time it's not the same room it was in the beginning, it's the room i'm in now in real life, my current house/ the present. ( age 20. ). The door creeks open slowly and a light is coming from it, a insanely bright white light, it's gorgeous, Out steps the shape of a woman made entirely of light, i can't see any distinctive features other than the shape of her body, she's slim and tall. She leans down and slowly inches near my face. She then kisses my forhead and -SNAP- i wake up in real life, the dream ends.

the thing is though, last year the dream changed twice within one month, Both times in the dream the woman of light slapped me to wake up instead of kissing my forehead to wake up, a week later after the first time she slapped me i got news that my grandmother died in her sleep, she was my favorite person in the world. The next time i get slapped in my dream about three days later we had to take my cat to the vet to be put down, he was too old and having trouble breathing, it was just his time.

For a while i was fearful as i believe in spirits and the like, I thought it could be some sort of omen, this woman of light could be trying to tell me something and warn me when bad things are going to happen. It's been back to normal and nothing changing up until three days ago where it changed immensely, Everything leading up to the boss handing me the keys was normal, then there was this girl, i felt like i knew her, i've seen her before but her face was censored out, it was super blurry and i couldn't make it out no matter how close i got, She was in the office building, I saw her and asked her what she was doing here so late/after hours, she told me she needs my help and something bad is happening, I ask her what and she just pauses, the camera view changes to the elevator where three men in suits and thin sunglasses come out. Mind you this is like 12-1am so it's pretty dark outside, no need for sunglasses. Anyways, theres two bald men and one guy with a buzz cut, they start to search the cubicles and she asks me to duck, we head out the back stairway/fire exit as she grabs my hand and tells me to follow her. When we get there we walk down a few flights of stairs before we heard two of the men open the door to the fire exit and there was also someone below us, so we got out of the stairwell at the second story of the building, she brought me to a window, from the outside there was a metalic window where you couldn't see into, but from our view it was like there -was- no window, we could feel the wind, She told me to trust her and that we needed to jump to get out, I told her no and how insane it was but then the men exited the door down the hall and yelled "GET HER! NOW!" we both jumped from the window, she was fine and dandy but i broke my leg some how, you could see the bone and it was in pain but suddenly after a few seconds, i could stand perfectly fine, she pulled me to the car and the men exited the building to find us in the parking lot near her car, the buzz cut guy told the other men, "QUICKLY, GRAB HER!". Her and i were on opposite sides of her car and i asked her to tell me why they were chasing her, she said "I'll explain in the car, lets go!" I reluctantly entered the car because although i didn't trust her that much, i knew i trusted her more so than the three men in suits chasing after her/i. We got in the car and she floored it, we drove quickly out of that parking lot, the men were about three blocks behind us, they didn't seem to be stopping, not close enough to do anything to us but close enough that if we stopped they would catch up very easily, The road looked like i was suddenly in times square except all the ads and screens everywhere were replaced with blank white screens, lamp posts were all on and there was nobody in the city at all except us it looked like, There were parked cars with their headlights on -EVERYWHERE- but yet there was nobody in these cars.. Like an "I am legend" type of lonesome wasteland. As we were driving it got really quite and just... calm... Everything was quiet enough that you could hear a pin drop from a block away. I couldn't even hear the engine, it was just pure silence. I broke the silence as i looked to her and i said "OKAY, YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON, WHY ARE THEY CHASING YOU? WHO ARE YOU?" she looked to me with these awful expression, like "i'm sorry for what i'm about to say" type of expression and as soon as she was opening her mouth to say something, WHAM! we slammed into a lamp post, the men behind us were no longer there, she died on impact, i survived but her and my blood covered the car, glass shattered everywhere ,it was awful, As i got out of the car i couldn't even scream for help, it was like the wind was knocked out of me, there was a ringing in my ears and my vision got blurrier and blurrier by the moment, Black SUVS and three police cars surrounded us, i could see the flickering of the police siren lights as i lost my balance and fell down to the ground with one last blurry image, i saw someone approaching me in a full black suit and then my vision went black. It jump cut and put me back into the original dream near the end where i'm back in my present day room, i'm not bleeding, i have no scars, nothing, i'm perfectly fine and fast asleep, the woman of light comes in as she always does and kisses my forehead before -SNAP- i wake up... I have a few theories on what this could be about but i'm not sure, It's been racking my brain for days now.

There was this girl i would talk to every day, we were really into eachother and even better friends, we were super similar and had very similar thoughts/past experiences, I could tell her things that i would NEVER tell my family or my best friend. My deepest darkest things, she would tell me hers and i'd tell her mine, Bottom line is, She was a great friend, She had Suicidal thoughts often and was fairly depressed, We both were. but about a month ago she fell off the face of the earth, nobody has heard from her, i talked to some of our mutual friends and they say she just stopped talking to them. The last message i got from her was a random message after i went on vacation, she said, "You just don't get it.." I asked her "What do you mean? Are you alright?" and she just responded with "life" and never spoke another word. the week during that message she was very suicidal and just all around feeling crappy. I haven't tried to contact her since the dream, I asked some mutual friends yet again but they said they also haven't heard a single thing from her. I still have her number and i can't help but to think if my feelings on my dream are true and they're omens/some sort of spiritual contact... What if something bad happened, you know? I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME INTERPRET THIS DREAM IT'S GONNA DRIVE ME CRAZY!

If you want any more information about the dream/etc i can give it...I appreciate anybody who is willing to help! please and thank you!



Submitted October 27, 2015 at 12:36PM by Baronstein http://ift.tt/1GFxxb9 Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment