Saturday, October 31, 2015

A Nightmare Worst Then Imaginable (acid-trip-report) Drugs

TL;DL- I had a really bad trip due to a bad set and setting. I was alone for most of it and really paranoid, felt like my life was like a hellish version of the film "Truman's show", and that everyone in the world are actors, and are trying to end my life. I also walked in a middle of a highway, confessed taking acid to my mom, almost got arrested, and lost my keys, wallet and earplugs, not to mention the insane audio and vision hallucinations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loTIzXAS7v4

So this story took place two days ago. I met a friend of mine, and we decided to drop together. We're not that close, so maybe this is what triggered my bad trip. Anyway- he took 150mg, and I did 300. We took a walk and smoked some weed a before the come-up. Me being not that frequent of a weed smoker, this definitely effected my trip, as I'm used to tripping without weed. So It started okay, it was his first time, so as we came up we each spoke about how we feel and what are the effect we're getting, at some point I was walking in some sort of trance, when the land became very slow-paste trippy (http://ift.tt/1PcCmu9 ), but more creative kind of trippy, more then your usual acid hallucinations, probably because i'm not used to mixing those two substances. Which was pretty cool. I like trippy. :) We walked a bit more and we came across a dark ally, in which he noticed two of his friends. We joined them and all started talking about acid, and in some point the two of us confessed of coming up on it right now. One of them tried to tell me a story, and I was nodding and smiling, and then told him that I didn't even hear a word of what he just said, i'm tripping so hard! This followed by a joined laughter of all of us. A conversation of bad trips started, and I told them I never had a bad trip. I said it proudly. "I know how to stay calm. I know how to put myself in a state of peace."

Ironic.

At some point I was getting bored with them, and my friend that tripped suggested we take a 1 mile walk to the beach! I was up for it! Could be fun! "LET'S GO TO THE BEACH!" -He said, in a way that later in the story will creep the hell out of me... We started walking and listened to some more music, both having a fantastic time. About 2/3 of the way, he wanted to light up another blunt, he was more of a heavy marijuana user, so he really wanted it. I agreed, lit it up, and passed it over. We walked some more as we saw 3 cop vans, driving maybe 5 feet from us. This really gave me the creeps. I instinctively dropped the joint, then realized this was the stupidest thing I could've done. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. They can't search me without a warrant or a probable cause, so I was praying to god they didn't see what I dropped. Thankfully They continued on the path we were taking and already passed us. I told my friend that this freaked me out. He agreed that it was intense. "We have to go back!" -I said. He convinced me to keep going, and that everything was okay. I believed him. We walked some more and sat on a bench. He asked me to pass him the joint. At this point I got suspicions.

Did he not see the police cars? Does he not care if we get arrested? Is he trying to get ME arrested?

Is he working with the cops?

-As these thoughts spiraled down my brain, I realized that it's all in my head. I shared what I thought with him, telling him I just had my first actuall bad trip,and that I thought that he's an undercover cop. (Bad trip? I didn't even know the start of it.) "Relax." -He tried to calm me as we got up and walked some more "This happens to me a lot actually, I sometime trip with my friends and they get the idea that i'm an undercover cop. But it's always the drug. I'm your friend." As if this way of calming me down is not enough, the creepiest thing is that he sounded like he was couched to say these exact words.

Like he was reading them of a script.

He kept turning his head, as if expecting someone to show up. Does this has to do with the cop vans we just saw? "Pass me the joint." -He said. At this point I was really freaked out. Felt like this is a set up. I shouldn't be here. I MUST LEAVE! I stopped. "I'm sorry. But you're making me uncomfortable. Let's call it a night." -I said. "-What?? NO! Why?" "I'm not having fun anymore. I'm going home. cye" "-No. wait! At least leave me the joint. HEY! Is the joint still in your pocket?" I didn't replay. He could be taping me and I can't give him anything. I started walking away. "Hey!" -He said. "Stop walking away! Come on..... LET'S GO TO THE BEACH" -Again, sounded like he was reading it off a script. Followed be a really creepy smile. He kept calling my name in a weird tone, like an authority figure, with a complete and drastic change in personality. Always smiling. The not-that-smart friend that isn't even near a threat became a brilliant actor that very cleverly manipulated me.

The terror was real. I'm in danger.

I didn't know what to do- but I did know one thing- I have to get as far as I can from this guy. "Please leave me alone. You're disturbing me". He didn't listen. "LET'S GO TO THE BEACH!" "LET'S GO TO THE BEACH!!" He kept saying in recitation. Always with a smile. He know's i'm onto him and he's teasing me now. I went to the opposite side of the road. At this point not only that i'm sure that the 3 cop vans are coming back, but each car that passed by i'm sure is an undercover cop. I'm just waiting to get arrested. I'm so petrified. I kept on walking and now I was hallucinating a big helicopter light following me. I was sure that This is not in my head. This shit is real. And is happening when I'm most vulnerable- tripping hard. I'm way too deep now. My "Friend" Rushed and got near me. "What are you doing? Why aren't we going to the beach??"

"GO AWAY OR I'M CALLING THE POLICE." At this point I pulled out my pone and dialed 911. He saw me do it and said "Okay!! Okay!! I'm leaving!"

He left.

I was relived. I was on my own now. Am I safe? I don't feel safe. The helicopter light is still following me. Every single car that passed by has undercover cops that are just waiting for me to slip. I now got into the city. The streets are empty except for cars. Not a single person. I saw a group of people from far away. They were watching their phone and pointing at me. As I came in their direction they ran away. People were watching me from their houses. Babys crying. People at the streets were staring at me. I felt like everyone were watching me. But not just everyone near-by. I got the feeling the the helicopter is shooting a live-steam of me to every house in the country. A story kept building up in my head about the reason they after me. Acid is a pretty serious drug. They investigated and found that I was using it, that i'm distributing it to my friends. Am I A bad person? Am I ruining my city? Is my mom and little brother watching the stream? Thy're probably disappointed.

My mom was probably crying. Her son is a fugitive, a discrimination.

As I kept walking towards my house, piece by piece I realized that the cops are just waiting for me to show them where is my home, so they can locate it and search whatever other drugs I have in my house. So they can put my in jail forever. With this tought I took the wrong turn intentionally, deciding to walk as far away from my house as I can. I can't let my mom and little brother be at home as FBI raids it. It will scar them for life.

At this point I just wanted this to end, but I knew the only way for this to end is for me to get arrested. It was only a matter of time. Bacause I took acid, I got the idea that that makes me this young evil schizophrenic genies that has the world biggest drug operation. The whole world is now watching the live-steam and waiting for me to get arrested and this huge sting-like operation to be over. I deserve to be locked up for good. I'm a bad man. I'm corrupting my city. I kept on walking, knowing that every second it will be over. At some point 2 black vans passed by from two different directions. They both drifted, blocking me from running away.

-At least this is what I tough was going to happen, instead they just passed each other. I kept on walking and at some point things got even more fucked up then they were already are. Suddenly the city was interacting to me. Light's were turning on and off. The floor was moving. sudden winds were blowing. As crazy as it sounds, I felt as if the city was communicating with me with speakers that were invisible, at very low volume, Telling me something along the lines of-

"This is where you live? You sad, sad man. Your life are fake. This city was built only for you. There are no other human being living on such bad conditions. Your life are fake. Every person in your life is a fraud, everyone are actors hired to investigate your life and how you're ruining your own it, making mistakes at every turn, taking people with you. You're ruining this city. Your friends, ex-girlfriends, your family. You have no one. You ruined this city."

Every bystander that walked passed me was laughing at me or making a sarcastic statement about how sad my life are. Is this city and everyone in it really are fake? Everyone I've ever connected with. I was so mad and hearbroken. I started calling the people that were the closest to me, to confront them for the last time, I called a few friends, also called my mom, that almost imminently knew something was up with me, asking if i'm taking drugs. I hung up. they all sounded confused and not sure what I was saying, but I was convinced that someone was giving them answers to give me on the other side of the line. I was so paranoid.

I put on some music, because if i'm going to get arrested, at least there will be a good background song, that sums up my "career". I put on some Beatles, and got on the highway. A lot more cars on the highway, I got the idea that if every car has agents that are here for me, then they all paying full attention at me. That's why I wasn't afraid walking like this road belongs to me. Thank god nobody ran me over. After a few miles of walking on an almost empty stomach, I felt I was getting really dehydrated.

A few minutes later, I came across a 24/7 gas&go convenient store. At the entrance there were water bottles. I Immediately opened one and started chugging, knowing the the government probably put all the bottles here for me. I don't remember the response of the seller, but i'm sure he was confused at my behavior, that for me seemed very legitimate. The Seller had an earbud, that I was sure he was getting instructions from and updating his boss on my every move.

Now I was feeling as if the livestream was shooting trough a camera in the glasses that I'm wearing, that they have some kind of high-tech technology. The weirdest thing was that brand names and logos were standing out the most, like the livestream had sponsors. "I have to eat something" -I thought to myself. All this food that I can choose from. Shelves on top of shelves. All for me. My life are over tonight, but at least I can have all the Pringles I can eat. I ate a few Pringles and tossed the rest away. Sweets everywhere. I asked the seller if they have any salads. The seller pointed at the refrigerator that was just now packed with yogurts, as it turned into a bunch of salads. I ate it and headed out. "Are you going to pay for all of this?" -He asked. "-Let the government pay" , I answered casually. I thought I was so damn important. "Listen man," -He said, "If you're not going to pay for this they're going to fire me. I need this job." I felt bad for him. I payed him the money and got out. it was freezing. I got back in and bought an Inflatable mattress, because that was the closet thing I could find to a blanket. I payed him and left a tip of about 50$, He said that I should take it, but I have no use in money in the place i'm going- so I told him to keep it.

I was out now, sitting near the gas&go store. All this experience reminded me of Jim Carry's "Truman's Show" film, so I decided to search it on Youtube. I found some footage from that show, But I hallucinated as if my phone was also high-tech interactive and it felt as if he was acting live, for me. Telling me what a bad person I am, laughing at me.

I can go on and on about how terrible this night was. I lost my keys, earbuds, and wallet, which had about 180$ in it. At some point I had an actual interaction with cops, and I asked them to take me and end this. They refused and were confused by me. I thought they were playing mind games. I couldn't come back home and look at my mom in the face because she wasn't my real mom, she was an actor, I took another walk in the city and people kept teasing me and following me. When I finally was coming down off the trip and went to sleep, I still had a feeling I was living a fake life. That everyone in the world was watching me sleep. Such a feeling to drift off to...

Thank you for whom ever read everything. This night was terrible, but the moral of the story for me, is that set and setting are THE MOST important thing in taking psychedelics. I knew this, but I already did LSD a bunch of times prior to this experience, so I thought that I mastered the drug. I was wrong. The second I treated it with less the respect It deserved, It got me- and it got me hard. Please always make sure you're in a positive atmosphere, in a good place in life, and with people you trust. Have a fantastic evening :)



Submitted November 01, 2015 at 03:20AM by Eind20 http://ift.tt/1iuUUsv Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment