Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Is my thawed apple okay to eat? AskCulinary

So I've been making fruit smoothies recently and I put a whole apple in the freezer overnight. I was running late for work, so for some dumb reason I thought I would be able to cut the apple when I returned from work in the morning. I was very wrong. So I put the apple in the refrigerator to thaw.

One day later, the apple is thawed, but it is stress ball soft now and it is not very red anymore. It's like a lifeless, dull red, and the inside (at least where I made the incision from my attempt to cut it a day before) is pretty brown. However I tasted my finger after touching the inside, and the juice from it still tasted like apple, if that means anything.

My question is, can I still use this apple in my smoothie?



Submitted October 28, 2015 at 11:45AM by datlibra17 http://ift.tt/1PQ3ukf AskCulinary

No comments:

Post a Comment