Saturday, June 6, 2015

To much LED? microgrowery

Hello MG, Going to start my second grow. New to LEDs but I have acquired 2x300w MarsHydro old style LED panels for 50$. I have gutted an old 26 cubic foot Refrigerator for my stealth grow. I understand these panels actually only draw 180w each. I have both of them inside of my grow cabinet. Temps are 72f and humidity is about 50%. My biggest question since I only have experience with HPS. Is this to much LED for my space? I have read that they only cover a 1.5sqft area for flowering. I see a lot of people only running 1 panel in a larger space than what I have. (32"Lx24"Wx57"H) I plan for 2 plants in a Scrog. Any advice?



Submitted June 06, 2015 at 05:55PM by IbuyWolfTickets http://ift.tt/1G1F6Fn microgrowery

No comments:

Post a Comment