Wednesday, June 24, 2015

[SELLING] [UK to anywhere] Innisfree, The Face Shop, Etude House and Mamonde sheet masks + Hada Labo, Mizon, Biore and OST C20 asianbeautyexchange

Hi all,

We shall call this the "I've just realised I'm sensitive to alcohol" sale. All products are new & unopened unless stated otherwise. Verification and pictures can be found here. I have:

Sheet masks

Bundle of The Face Shop real nature masks (rice, acai berry, pomegranate, avocado, aloe, green tea), £4

Bundle of Innisfree It's real Squeeze masks (pomegranate, aloe, strawberry, rose, bija, manuka honey) £4

Bundle of Etude House I Need You masks (green tea, aloe, pearl, vita complex) £2.50

My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid mask, £6 for 9

Etude House I Need You, Vita Complex mask, £5 for 8

Mamonde Lotus Cooling & Soothing mask, £1 for 2

Innisfree Second Skin Moisture hydrogel mask, £1

Other

Mizon AHA & BHA Daily Clean Toner, £15

Hada Labo Kiwamisu Lotion, £10

OST C20 (April batch, stored in refrigerator), £10

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50 PA++++, used twice, £6

Shipping

  • to the UK: £2 for 3 day shipping (can do 1st class mail if you want it faster)

  • to the US is £7 ($11) for 7 day shipping

  • for other countries, PM me and I'll figure out how much Royal Mail charges to get stuff to you!

I'm willing to bundle things together at a discount :)

Have at it people! Enjoy my alcohol sensitivity.



Submitted June 24, 2015 at 05:02PM by loumi02 http://ift.tt/1BApCcP asianbeautyexchange

No comments:

Post a Comment