Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A TLDR review of Centerfold's Bombshell. electronic_cigarette

Hype. I work in a business were a lot of products are hyped up beyond belief. In a way, a large part of my job is seeing through hype in order to find what is really the best product available., regardless of reputation. It's really rare when something lives up to the snowball effect of glowing reviews.

Centerfold Vape Co gets a lot of hype on this sub...and it's for a reason. I won't review Blondie or Sammie as it's been done to death. They are insane good. Just plain damned tasty. Try them yourself. If you don't like them, a dog will bite you.

I'd like to review a juice from that doesn't get much hype:

Centerfold Bombshell:

My setup: .5 ohm 26 gauge dual coils wicked with japanese cotton in a Mutation x V3. Sig 150 vaping @ 60w

Presentation: Attractive label, flavor name, nic level, ingredients and typical safety warnings. No Born on or expiration date. The juice itself is pretty orange/yellow

PG/VG: 27/73. I wonder why they choose such a random ratio? Right up my alley VG wise, though.

Manufacturer Description: "Bananas and cream with a twinge of coconut, and laced with citrusy fruits. Our fruitiest vape. You banana nuts will love this."

Tasting notes: This juice really got me going. I'm a big custard/cream/cereal guy...so I was a tad worried this would be too fruity for me. I gotta say, on the first inhale, thought I had sucked up a bunch of juice into my mouth. I hadn't...Bombshell is just super powerful in flavor! All sorts of fruity madness going on here. Fresh fruit I must add, not candy or artificial fruit. As I describe these fruit notes, imagine you are standing in a parking lot when it's 110 degrees out and you just pulled these fruits out of an ice cold refrigerator. That is how fresh and luscious these fruits are.

Banana. Lots of Banana. It rides on the back of the most subdued creaminess...barely there. Right after that, I get a big bite of juicy pineapple. My wife is from Hawaii. She took me to Dole plantation and I ate a pineapple fresh from the ground. That is what I taste in this juice. I also get a little blood orange, some kiwi, and maybe a tart berry that I can't pin down. So nuanced and orchestral! Yum

Right here I want to add that most juices with this much pineapple or citrus tend to cloy my palate badly or make my tongue sore. They are also usually really perfume like. This juice has neither of the pre-mentioned issues and tastes unbelievably natural.

I've vaped 13 of my 15 mls in one day. I can't believe how hard I've crushed this bottle of juice.

Vapor production: Good stuff. This juice rips. Boobs were chunked.

Overall: See above. Wowzas. A perfect tropical fruit juice.

Cons: I gotta get a con in so I don't come off like a shill. It's hard, but I've got one. This one seems to have some pretty artificial color to it. When you swirl the bottle, the juice leave a trail of color on the plastic that lasts for awhile. Maybe I'm wrong and it's from the flavoring (which is soooo jam packed), but if I'm right, maybe it could be toned down a bit. I'm just not a fan of colorings.

Hope you liked it. I'm enjoying writing these reviews as a break from my crazy work life. Let me know if I can do anything better/different/etc.

Upcoming Reviews: CTC Cereal and Mars from Blue Dot. Some tobaccos and newer flavors from the vapor chef (the first juice I've bought from them in well over a year)

Thanks for reading.



Submitted June 24, 2015 at 12:20PM by OfBlinkingThings http://ift.tt/1J48qwj electronic_cigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment