Saturday, June 6, 2015

Property management has decided to not provide us with reasonable break room accommodations (CA) legaladvice

Management has decided that we are no longer allowed to use the kitchen. The property I work for requires I remain on the property at all times (including a working lunch).

When I raised this issue, I was told that instead we are to take all breaks in the storage room. Storage room contains toxic chemicals, no running hot water, a refrigerator of questionable sanitary conditions and I am allergic to something inside of it. This is also a graveyard shift as well.

I live in California, I am an employee of the company I work for and not a contractor. What are my legal rights in this circumstance? What should I do to rectify the situation?



Submitted June 06, 2015 at 03:27PM by 1NS0MN1AK http://ift.tt/1BR4OII legaladvice

No comments:

Post a Comment