Monday, June 22, 2015

Where to buy appliances? HomeImprovement

Where's a good place to purchase appliances?

I wish to purchase (not necessarily all at once, but in this order):

  • Refrigerator
  • Dishwasher
  • Whole house water filter
  • Water Softener
  • Water Heater
  • Furnace
  • Air Conditioner

All of these except the dishwasher are replacements. I'd like to buy high quality, and probably name brand, equipment, but I'd also like to not spend more than is necessary to get the best equipment. I was thinking of getting much of this at Home Depot. Is there a better place? I'm ok on having items shipped and don't have a strict timeline. I would like to avoid shady companies that have no one you can call if something's wrong with the order though.



Submitted June 23, 2015 at 02:46AM by phoenix1984 http://ift.tt/1Lx7vo8 HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment