Tuesday, June 23, 2015

18 M4A - Congratulations, You've Won!!! dirtypenpals

You wake up to a commotion outside your door. Once open, you discover a large box-similar in size to a refrigerator box-packaged neatly with an envelope attached to it, addressed only to "Winner!". When you open it, a festive font reads out "Hello lucky winner! You have recently entered our contest by submitting your address into our raffle, and as a result you have won our drawing. Please enjoy your prize!” Inside you find me lying on my back: my vision restricted by a tight white blindfold with "Toy” written over the front in black, a tight white jock-strap containing my member. My wrists and ankles bound tightly with a ½ thick length of rope which prevent most movement. Another envelope is tucked into my mouth, this one addressed to "New Toy Owner”. This one opens to a more formal font, but the tone remains the same. "Congratulations on your contest prize! As you most likely deduced, the prize you have won is the toy packaged here. It is your property to use to your discretion."

Hello DPP! As you can most likely guess, this prompt will include me being submissive-the level of which being up to you. I can be your obedient toy or I can be reluctant in my new lifestyle. It can be discussed a little but I'd like the prompt to stay fairly the same.

Regardless, here's my kink and limits list!

Kinks: Ass worship, anal, analingus, submissiveness(on my part but I'm open as a switch), multiple orgasms, orgasm torture, snowballing, cumplay, and most things. Please ask about it if its not listed!

Limits: Extreme Beatiality(Things like horses/non household animals), vomit, scat, and weird body mods. Like I said, just ask and you can check :)

Men and women are welcome! If you're literate and won't disappear on me then I'd love to be owned by you!



Submitted June 24, 2015 at 07:23AM by secret_fake http://ift.tt/1Nhu8hK dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment