Monday, June 22, 2015

18 M4A - Congratulations, You've Won!! dirtypenpals

You wake up to a commotion outside your door. Once open, you discover a large box-similar in size to a refrigerator box-packaged neatly with an envelope attached to it, addressed only to "Winner!". When you open it, a festive font reads out "Hello lucky winner! You have recently entered our contest by submitting your address into our raffle, and as a result you have won our drawing. Please enjoy your prize!”

Inside you find me lying on my back: my vision restricted by a tight white blindfold with “Toy” written over the front in black, a tight white jock-strap containing my member. My wrists and ankles bound tightly with a ½ thick length of rope which prevent most movement. Another envelope is tucked into my mouth, this one addressed to** “New Toy Owner”*. This one opens to a more formal font, but the tone remains the same. *“Congratulations on your contest prize! As you most likely deduced, the prize you have won is the toy packaged here. It is your property to use to your discretion. “


Hello DPP! As you can most likely guess, this prompt will include me being submissive-the level of which being up to you. I can be your obedient toy or I can be reluctant in my new lifestyle. It can be discussed a little but I'd like the prompt to stay fairly the same. Regardless, here's my kink and limits list!

Kinks: Ass worship, anal, analingus, submissiveness(on my part but I'm open as a switch), multiple orgasms, orgasm torture, snowballing, cumplay, and most things. Please ask about it if its not listed!

Limits: Extreme Beatiality(Things like horses/non household animals), vomit, scat, and weird body mods. Like I said, just ask and you can check :)

Men and women are welcome! If you're literate and won't disappear on me then I'd love to be owned by you!



Submitted June 23, 2015 at 05:18AM by secret_fake http://ift.tt/1NfJXWg dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment