Friday, June 19, 2015

TIFU by taking a swig of my Grandfather's piss. tifu

(So like most fuck ups, this happened a few years ago, when I still didn't have a Reddit account.)

I guess I can say the fuck up truly started when I decided to play outside, like any normal adolescent would. The problem was that it was in the middle of June (summer vacation had just started.) And around noon, too. So you can pretty much see what happens next- I get tired, and very, VERY thirsty.

(Quick side note: My grandparents live in the same house as I do, and frequently let me take food from their refrigerator. Also, at the time, my Grandpa happened to be receiving medical treatment for some kind of ailment- he was a smoker- and part of the treatment required him to monitor his vitals- blood pressure, that kind of stuff. You can see where this is headed.)

So like any other normal person would do, I opened the refrigerator and take out a plastic bottle of what I assumed to be apple juice, based on the warm amber coloring. Had I looked a little bit closer, though, I would have noticed that the bottle actually had "Cranberry Juice" entitled on the front, and some illegible cursive scrawled on the cap. But, as I said earlier, I was too tired and thirsty to care much.

Taking the bottle upstairs, I then proceeded to pour myself a cup of the stuff, which I promptly emptied into my mouth.

Thankfully, I have a good gag reflex. Honestly, I don't know if the bottle had been sitting there for a while or something, but it wasn't "salty" as everyone assumes piss to be. The best way I can describe is a mixture of compressed air and nasty rubber, if that makes any sense. Needless to say, I promptly spit the stuff out and washed out my mouth with tap water, throwing the bottle back in the refrigerator as fast as I could.

I've been checking everything I drink more carefully since.



Submitted June 20, 2015 at 08:13AM by etohaun http://ift.tt/1MTteXO tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment