Saturday, June 20, 2015

[Request] Hungry & Poor Redditor in need of food. Recent university graduate w/debt. Would be grateful for some pizza please. Random_Acts_Of_Pizza

Hello Redditors. I'm going to keep it completely honest, im extremely poor and live below the poverty threshold. I recently graduated from my university with a Bachelor of Arts so im in debt as we speak. I have no food in my refrigerator or pantry and can provide proof if needed. I'm desperately hungry and could use some food please. I havent eaten a proper meal in weeks and been surviving of whats left of some ramen noodle soup. Any proof you may need please let me know and it will be provided. I know im somewhat new based on my low karma but please dont let it deter you from helping if you can, Im mostly a lurker on Reddit. Forever grateful to whoever can help me out. Theirs alot more information that would honestly justify my need for a pizza but i dont want to disclose to much personal information, you can DM if need be. Thanks once again for your consideration.



Submitted June 21, 2015 at 01:52AM by ghostflu http://ift.tt/1BuqBLs Random_Acts_Of_Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment