Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My 2 year old is unstoppable and destructive... :( beyondthebump

Im a SAHM and my son turned 2 in April (I also have a 9 month old). He doesn't listen when we tell him no. We've tried spanking, time-outs (in the corner, his crib, and just his room), taking away toys.... Nothing seems to have an affect on him.

If I take him outside he let's the chickens out and chases them. He's destroyed our floors by dragging chairs around the house. He bites someone at least once a day. He throws toys occasionally. He opens drawers that he's not supposed to. He now opens the refrigerator.

I'm feel like I'm constantly fighting a battle that I've already lost. Please tell me I'm not alone or that there is an answer.



Submitted June 23, 2015 at 08:22PM by EmilyLouise3 http://ift.tt/1FyM2Gl beyondthebump

No comments:

Post a Comment