Saturday, June 20, 2015

You won't believe who works at T-Mobile... funny

Reference Number: 734743722187548223

DATE/TIME: 2015-06-20 10:51:33

Your Chat Transcript

This is an automated email. Please do not respond to this email address as it does not accept incoming email.

You: First Name: Aaron

Last Name: G.

Account PIN or SSN: ****

Business/Government Account: No

Reason for Chat: Phones & Devices

What can we help with: Hello, I am wondering if my current phone is a Wi-Fi Calling-capable device. It is a Samsung Nexus S. Thanks!

Vladimir P.: Hi Aaron!

You: Hey Vladimir!

You: You have a cool name. :-)

Vladimir P.: Thanks! How are you today?

You: I am doing well. Are you from Russia?

You: Wait.... are you Vladimir Putin?

Vladimir P.: Good to hear that you are well. I'm not Russian, just the name.

You: The Vladimir Putin. OHMYGOSH!!!

You: You cannot trick me. I can tell.

Vladimir P.: I'm not tricking you, and we do not have plan to invade America.

Vladimir P.: Just kidding!

Vladimir P.: By the way you are looking if your device has wi-fi calling.

You: hahahaha

Vladimir P.: You have the Samsung Nexus S, right?

You: I know you. You are so epic. http://ift.tt/1marOto

You: No other world leader has so much epicness right now.

Vladimir P.: Where did you get that. That is highly confidential.

Vladimir P.: By the way, your device which is the Samsung Nexus S.

You: Hahahaha! Edward Snowden hacked them while he was hiding in your home country.

You: Yes. Snowden gave me my Nexus S with all those pictures on it.

You: I need WiFi calling so I can call him from my secret base in Antarctica.

Vladimir P.: I see. This feature really comes in handy, I actually use it when I am in my underground base. Where there is no signal only wi-fi.

You: Ohyez.

Vladimir P.: But with the Samsung Nexus S with my stolen photos, I regret to inform you that this device is do not the Wi-Fi calling feature.

You: Darn it. Guess I'll have to just keep that one in the refrigerator to block all those cell waves when I have to go dark.

Vladimir P.: Oh I see, you know I have a suggestion, you can take advantage of our phone that is develop by my special team. This new phones are now Wi-Fi calling capable.

You: Okay very good Mr. Putin. I will consider this. Does the Nexus 5 have WiFi calling? I have been considering buying that one.

Vladimir P.: You might want to check this secret website for the list of the devices we have developed.

Vladimir P.: Let me check the Nexus 5, I am not really sure if it has Wi-Fi calling. I will have my secretary to check it immediately.

Vladimir P.: One moment please.

You: Most excellent.

Vladimir P.: Just got the update, and I know that you will be delighted to know that the Google Nexus 5 is now Wi-Fi calling capable.

You: That is great news. Do you sell the Nexus 5, or must I acquire one on the internets?

You: I've been saving up my Rubles for this one.

Vladimir P.: We still have the Nexus 5 but this is now highly modified or are not fresh from factory. This devices are now Certified Pre-owned.

Vladimir P.: You may want to check this secret link for the nexus 5.

Vladimir P.: http://ift.tt/1b65LpI

Vladimir P.: Another option to check for a new stock is to visit our bases near your area.

You: Very good. What is the price in Rubles?

Vladimir P.: Please bear with me I am contacting now my finance general secretary for this.

You: Mr. Putin, you are a good man.

Vladimir P.: Depending on who I am talking to. I can feel that you are the same as me.

You: Hahaha, well said.

Vladimir P.: For the Google Nexus 5 CPO the retail price is $299.76, there is no down payment which is a good thing and the Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) is $12.49 per month for 24 months.

Vladimir P.: You can process to get this device using your online account, with over the phone with our Weaponry Affairs (customer care) or with our secret bases (retail stores) near your area.

Vladimir P.: If you have clarifications or questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will be happy to help.

Vladimir P.: Do you have any additional questions I can answer for you?

You: Very good, Mr. Putin. I shall convert the price from USD to Rubles on my own. You get a perfect score for your service. ★★★★★'s for you.

You: Hail Mother Russia! ☭☭☭☭☭

Vladimir P.: Oh I really appreciate it.

Vladimir P.: Back to reality.

You: :-)

Vladimir P.: You've been a pleasant customer Aaron an I have a happy time chatting with you.

Vladimir P.: Your satisfaction is extremely important to us and I hope I have provided you a 10 star service today.

Vladimir P.: And it has been my pleasure to have assisted you today. Again, my name is Vladimir. Thank you for contacting T-Mobile Live Chat, and for believing in T-mobile! We certainly appreciate and value your business. For any further questions, you can call 1-800-T-Mobile or visit our website [http://ift.tt/1NdKSq5 .Have a great day!

You: Farewell, Vladimir Putin!

Vladimir P.: Good bye for now my new found friend! Take care!



Submitted June 21, 2015 at 01:25AM by mr-aaron-gray http://ift.tt/1d8ehVy funny

No comments:

Post a Comment