Wednesday, June 24, 2015

60 Days! stopdrinking

After I made it 30 days sober, I ordered a 60-day chip on eBay, kept it on my refrigerator unopened, and wrote today's date on the package. Every single day out of the past 30 days, I have looked at that package, waiting for the moment to rip it open and enjoy my prize. One day at a time, I told myself. Like an impatient child on Christmas Eve, I was excited last night about what today would bring. FINALLY, tonight after work, before bed, after making it another sober day, I will rip the package open and cherish my chip. I do not attend AA, but I appreciate its message, and the chips are fantastic motivators.

HERE IS TO 60 DAYS OF HAVING A CLEAR HEAD! My 90-day chip is next. :)



Submitted June 24, 2015 at 05:36PM by bbwcfan http://ift.tt/1SJHt5m stopdrinking

No comments:

Post a Comment