Monday, June 1, 2015

Tavour.com - Anyone else have shipping issues? beer

I've been using Tavour for 2 months now and have received 2 packages now. I like the service and have been able to try beers I wouldn't normally try. This post isn't to rip on them as I do see benefits of their service, but I need to let people know I've had some problems with their shipping.

When I first signed up I was told to use my work address from their rep who emailed me saying they require an adult's signature so they wouldn't be able to leave it on my door. I verified that they do not have weekend deliveries so I didn't have to worry about it being delivered there on a weekend.

The first month's shipment went out on a Friday (when it showed on my account that it would be shipped on a Monday) and was delivered to the work address on Saturday. I get an email from the shipping company saying the delivery attempt was unsuccessful and I had to spend my time now on the phone with them trying to get it sorted out on a Saturday. I contacted Tavour and was promised this would not happen again and they'd make sure of it and apologized. I was fine with this and glad they accepted responsibility and I continued to give them my business.

I asked them how fresh their IPA would be if I ordered (sometimes it won't ship for close to 30 days after you order and we all know IPAs don't stay fresh) and was promised they do their best to keep them cold and they sit in a refrigerator until my monthly shipment goes out. I decided to buy a couple of IPAs this month because I felt they would be kept as fresh as possible. Well my shipment went out on a Friday again (was told it would be Monday) and the delivery was on Saturday and I got another email saying they attempted to deliver. I again had to call the shipping company to schedule a delivery for Monday on my own personal time even though I was told this would never happen again. My beer is finally delivered today and is warm. So because of their failure to deliver it properly the beer sat in a warm warehouse all weekend waiting to be re-delivered today.

I emailed customer support and was basically told, "sorry, the shipping company must be having issues and these mistakes will happen." This upsets me as I was specifically told they would make sure this didn't happen. So when it happened again they didn't do anything about it.



Submitted June 02, 2015 at 12:01AM by Phatferd http://ift.tt/1FmuI7J beer

No comments:

Post a Comment