Monday, June 1, 2015

Are reviews on Amazon, Home Depot, Lowes, or Bestbuy reliable? Appliances

Basically the title. Wife likes this fridge a lot, and we are thinking about getting it for the kitchen and a freezer chest for the garage (which is just across the hall). The Samsung would give us the option of having a bit more refridgerator than freezer in the kitchen, which would compliment the freezer chest - if that makes sense.

Anyways,

http://ift.tt/1kkwoqq

Not surprisingly - great reviews on Samsung's site. But they're also great on Bestbuy, HomeDepot, and Lowes:

Home Depot

Lowes

BestBuy

Then I noticed it was on Amazon, and the reviews are significantly less-glowing, complaining about the ice maker and the fridge failing within 12 months.

Amazon

I'm thrilled to have come across this sub - I'm not sure why I didn't think to look for it sooner. I'm hoping I might get some insight as to whether or not this fridge is "as safe as any purchase" or if there is something else we should be looking at.



Submitted June 02, 2015 at 12:17AM by thezlog http://ift.tt/1FYFTYV Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment