Friday, September 1, 2017

Refrigerator heaters always on refrigeration

I think they're called anti-sweat heaters, the things that prevents frost buildup. This entire area in red basically it's hot a fuck. You can barely touch it for more than a few seconds until it becomes unbearable. I know they're supposed to turn on and off every once in awhile, but I just barely realized they're on all the time. Could have possibly had this problem for months now, but I didn't give it much thought. The fridge broke down a little while back (I think someone left it open), but it fixed itself after leaving it alone after couple days. (I believe evaporator coil must have froze). Could have possibly started then, but I'm not sure.

It's an LG lsc26905tt. Any suggestions what it might be?

I'm an electrician, but I've actually taken a few HVAC courses in community college, so this could be an interesting project to figure out.



Submitted September 02, 2017 at 11:12AM by DoktorSleepless http://ift.tt/2wrH9VX refrigeration

No comments:

Post a Comment