Friday, September 29, 2017

23 [M4F] Southern California - Looking for long-term affection r4r

I'm a guy with a good job, a house, and two cats I adore (even when they pretend they don't love me back). I'm looking for someone who at least has their life 50% together (has a job or is in college). No one is perfect, and I don't believe in lists of requirements. However, the following will win points with me:

  • Somewhat outgoing, and can put up with an introvert who needs slight encouragement to go do things. (Basically, I love traveling and exploring, but hate doing it alone.)

  • Loves to cuddle.

  • Likes cats (if you hate them or are severely allergic, it could be a problem)

  • Willing to drive to see each other fairly often (at least monthly, ideally more), as I'm likely at least an hour away from you. I'm fine with doing most of the driving if necessary.

  • Enjoys video games, or can at least fake it on occasion. (Pretty flexible on this, just an occasional thing for me.)

  • Fond of long walks between the refrigerator and the couch between binge watching TV.

As for some things that describe me:

  • Quiet

  • Kind (once I open up, doesn't take too long)

  • Loyal (potentially too much)

  • Caring (I'll sacrifice a bit to make a friend's life even slightly better.)

  • Programmer, technology lover

I'm at a point in my life where I want to share it with someone, and I hope you are too!



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 09:25AM by SituationInfatuation http://ift.tt/2xIipHZ r4r

No comments:

Post a Comment