Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Problem with reassembling Samsung freezer arms appliancerepair

hello

I have a Samsung rf217 refrigerator freezer combo. The freezer slides open on tracks. The door wouldn't close all the way, so I went to fix it up, and I noticed ball bearings were falling out and getting stuck on the track. When I took off the cross bar, one of the arms fell off and the bearings fell out of the plastic piece.

I tried putting it back together but the bearings just fall out everywhere. How do I fix this? are arms toast and I need new ones? it seems that plastic piece w the bearings is the only issue.

Here is the arm.

http://ift.tt/2wWEAZ1



Submitted September 27, 2017 at 07:13PM by Gogglesornaw http://ift.tt/2xFwTdx appliancerepair

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog you have here. You’ll discover me looking at your stuff often. Saved! Sub-Zero, Viking REFRIGERATOR REPAIR IN CHINO

    ReplyDelete
  2. fit the services as close as possible to the rear wall. If you wish your fridge to lie flush with the adjacent cabinets you will require greater depth matching end panels and this will achieve the desired effect. Viking, Sub-Zero, Dacor, Miele, Thermador, Fisher & Paykel Repair in Carlinteria

    ReplyDelete