Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My coffee habit is ruining my budget, please help! Frugal

So I just started a grad program and we are in class for 6-7 hours every day. I make coffee at home before I go, but almost every day I break down and buy a 4 dollar latte from the place in the class building.

Some constraints: I could bring coffee, but I'd have it for about 30 minutes at the beginning of my first class, and then nothing for the rest of the day. Options around campus:

  1. halal carts with 1 dollar really bad coffee
  2. starbucks next to my class building with long lines.
  3. expensive espresso bar type thing in my class building.
  4. there are no refrigerators or coffee machines in the class buildings.

Help me figure this out, and tell me what is reasonable. My spending usually only comes out to 60 a week, broken down by 2-3 meals out, and around 25 dollars on coffee during the week.



Submitted September 26, 2017 at 09:01PM by academicgirl http://ift.tt/2yF44MQ Frugal

No comments:

Post a Comment