Monday, September 25, 2017

30 M4F - Looking for a depraved little slut to use and abuse. dirtypenpals

I'm looking for a horny little slut who wants to work out all her dark and twisted fantasies with me. I'm looking primarily for non-con and sex slave type situations, with an emphasis on rough sex, punishment and violence. If this sounds like your cup of tea, please continue.

Interests: sexual violence, non-con, abduction, blackmail, sex slavery, bondage, pain play, anal (fingering, fucking, licking, toys, etc), nipple clamps, choking...

Limits: Bestiality, ageplay, incest, scat

I'll try anything once. If it's not in my limits list, I'm at least willing to explore and see how we like what happens. I want to find someone to get down and dirty with. Good, detailed writing is a huge plus.

I have a few relatively generic prompts we can use to plan something more specific. These are some fantasy themes I like to explore, but I'm just as happy to go a different direction if you've got something in mind.

1) The Home Invasion - I find a window in the kitchen and I let myself in. Rummaging through the refrigerator, I find a beer to sip as I glance around the house. 'I can't believe I'm really here,' my thoughts race, imagining the upcoming moment. I'd been watching you for sometime, and tonight was finally the night I would claim my prize. Ignoring the valuables around your house, I was fixated on a different goal. I'd been watching you, stalking you for weeks as I awaited my approach. Waiting patiently, tonight was the night I'd finally get what I wanted. I smile nervously as I walk up the stairs and down the hallway to your bedroom. Stumbling in the hallway, I hear you call out from your bedroom. Damn, thought you were asleep. I hear the fear in your voice, wondering who's in your house as I inch closer, heart racing. Pressing against your bedroom door, one thought consumes me: I will be with her tonight.

I would very much like to play this one as a sort of 'psycho serial rapist' roleplay. I can be a charming yet psychotic sex fiend and you'll be my next unwilling victim. Bonus points if you get the reference.

2) The Auction - I play a rich gentleman in need of a new sex toy. You'll be a slave girl for sale. Whether willing or not, that's up to you. I want to examine and buy you, haggling over your worth before having you crated up and sent to me. Once delivered to my dungeon, I'll break in my new slut and make sure I'm getting my money's worth. I want to recondition you to be my perfect sex slave. You can be rebellious or submissive. Good girls will get lots of orgasms and slutty outfits and attention all over their slutty little bodies, whereas bad girls will get lots of spankings, pain, discipline and humiliation as I recondition you to be my perfect slut fucktoy. Personally, I find the rebellious ones a bit more fun, but maybe I just haven't had a sweet enough slave who's ready for all the use I require. I'd love to be shown an eager slut that doesn't need to be punished to learn her place, though.

I would like this one to focus a lot on breaking you in, reconditioning you as my slave in various painful and humiliating ways.

3) Blackmail - You're a college student and I'm your professor. When I find you cheating, I decide to see just how far you're willing to go to keep your academic career intact. Just how far will you degrade yourself to keep your grades and your financial aid? Maybe if you're really good, you'll even get a letter of recommendation.

I'm open to other ideas, these are just the ones that come to mind. If you have any, I'm very interested. I'd like to talk about various kinks and fetishes as well as roleplay them, so please let me know if you're interested.

Let's have some fun!



Submitted September 25, 2017 at 11:30PM by RoughPrint http://ift.tt/2hsPYtI dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment