Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Ideas needed for 10 days of lunches, please! EatCheapAndHealthy

So, for 2 weeks next month, my workplace is renovating our breakroom. Unfortunately this means no refrigerator, microwave, OR vending machines of any sort. I only have a tiny locker that is just big enough for storage of my purse & a small lunch bag.

Could anyone help me with ideas for filling lunches that do not require refrigeration or heating up?? My husband suggested things like peanut butter sandwiches, tuna packets + crackers, snack size chips, & nuts, but that stuff could get boring & nauseating after a few days.

I don't have the funds (nor WANT) to eat fast food the whole time. I do not always have a vehicle to go out either. I am currently sharing my car with my temp car-less Mom, so some days I am just dropped off & picked up.



Submitted September 27, 2017 at 12:37AM by amyria http://ift.tt/2xJku8z EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment