Monday, September 25, 2017

TIFU by sticking my tongue in the freezer tifu

So this did not happen today, but back when I was about 6. It was the summer holidays and I was at my uncle's house. One day my cousin jokes about someone having their tongue stuck in the freezer, not having listened to another word he said in that joke I instantly thought of doing it myself. Remember, I was only 6. Then a couple days go by and in the afternoon when everyone is taking a nap, except for my other cousin, I head to the refrigerator. The freezers back then needed manual defrosting and it always had some ice stuck around. I opened the freezer and without thinking twice touched it with my tongue. Now, the other cousin was watching this wide eyed, with horror on his face but I couldn't see much because I couldn't move my face. I began to cry and everyone woke up. Most of them were laughing. They weren't sure what to do so I ended up pulling myself away from the freezer and bled a little. I'm 23 now and I still have a scar on my tongue that doesn't let me forget.

TL;DR heard cousin joking about sticking tongue in the freezer and did it myself. Still have a scar and a super embarrassing memory.



Submitted September 25, 2017 at 01:19PM by barrettspuppet http://ift.tt/2wMw7g5 tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment