Thursday, September 28, 2017

Refrigerator in a van. What do you guys recommend? vandwellers

I plan to start van life in probably about 3 years during my gap between getting my Associates Degree and my Masters Degree in Aerospace Engineering. And if college means anything these days, it means that I am, and still will be, broke.

So I was wondering what people used as a refrigerator? Everything I've found so far is so expensive. Have you guys found a cheaper solution (other than not having one)?

I'm not sure what size would work best. Preferably something that would fit between the drivers and the passengers seat and be able to hold basic food and a drink or two. I'm hoping to have saved enough to buy a 70's VW T2 bus because I love their character. So if you have any other recommendations on that general size of vehicle I'm open to any and all suggestions!

I'm excited to join the van life and research it during almost every second of free time I have. I figured this time it would be smart to ask a great community for advice.

Thanks so much for the help guys!



Submitted September 29, 2017 at 06:40AM by Joman101_2 http://ift.tt/2wZMLZF vandwellers

No comments:

Post a Comment