Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hotplate Cooking for a Family of Three Displaced by Kitchen Fire Cooking

About two and a half months ago I started a grease fire in my kitchen. While I was able to put it out (barely) before it completely engulfed the house, my kitchen was destroyed.

My landlords are great but I live in such an area as getting professional help from a contractor means getting in a long line.

I have an electric hotplate, a ten inch skillet, a toaster oven and a rice maker at my disposal. I have a refrigerator and most of my cooking utensils. The hotplate is small and does not boil water without a long struggle, a lid, and a lot of bad feelings.

It's been pretty much back to back tacos and stir-fry for the last couple months, help me reddit, what can I cook my family?



Submitted September 29, 2017 at 04:24AM by Jay-Eff-Gee http://ift.tt/2fCKVGL Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment