Friday, September 29, 2017

I took lots of Benadryl and stole a pizza. confession

Hey all. Just made a new account here on the good old reddit machine so I can anonymously post all my random confessions. I have a lot.

The last few days I've been using Benadryl recreationally. I know lots of people hate the effect it has when taken in high doses, I understand why, it can make you see shadow people and shit like that.

I have learned to like taking high amounts of the stuff, Thing is, though, I get fucking WEIRD on Benadryl. In leu of that piece of information, the confession I have for you directly correlates to my Benadryl binge.

The other night, I took like 10 25mg capsules. After a while I started getting hungry and restless, as one does when they take too much of this shit. I went out into the hallway (I live in a dorm), and walked to our shared kitchen area. I open the refrigerator and poked around at everything. What makes that inappropriate from the get go is that I totally have a refrigerator and lots of snacks in my room. So no need to use the other one.

I opened a pizza box in the shared refrigerator, someone had eaten only one slice of pizza. I looked at this pizza for what felt like an eternity. I wanted it so bad, I was being hypnotized by the cheese because I hadn't had any in weeks. Before I knew it, I was grabbing the box out of the refrigerator, and then thinking of a "safe place to smash this fuckin shit."

I took the whole box into the closest bathroom. I shut myself in a stall, and...

I fucking ate the whole thing. As fast as I could. I had like 7 or 8 huge slices of pizza, hovering in a bathroom stall, in the middle of the night. It felt amazing to do that, I got a tremendous rush knowing I stole from someone and then fulfilled such a cathartic display of hedonism.

When I was done eating the pizza, I left the box on the toilet of that stall, giggling about how funny it would be to go pee at 6 in the morning and walk into a bathroom stall to find an empty pizza box.

So, yeah, I did a lot of Benadryl and then stole a pizza. I don't ever take things that aren't mine, but Benadryl turns me into an insanely impulsive person, I can't describe how good it felt to to steal that pizza, acting on that impulse.

I do weird ass things like that all the time. I plan on using this account for a chronicle of my confessions. So if you liked this, just know there more to come.



Submitted September 29, 2017 at 12:52PM by HighPitchedMilk http://ift.tt/2xFujmb confession

No comments:

Post a Comment