Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Fermentation temperature regulator Homebrewing

Hi there, I want to modify a refrigerator so the temperature can be regulated to the one required for any given fermentation (so practically between 2°C (35°F) and 25°C (77°F) ). To do this I need a new thermostat to bypass the old one of the fridge, with maybe an extra output relay to attach to a heater.

So my question is or any of you have suggestions as to what thermostat I could be using for this. So far the options I found online are the DIN Autotune Controllers, but the ones that are available to me cost about 4 times as much as the fridge itself would cost me (230€ or 270$). They probably are a little overkill for what I am trying to achieve (I am a newbie to electronics like these). Are there cheaper options?



Submitted September 26, 2017 at 05:30PM by Luffy_0P http://ift.tt/2xCEXvn Homebrewing

No comments:

Post a Comment