Friday, September 1, 2017

[F4A] Who the hell told you catgirls were submissive? dirtypenpals

Seriously, I don't get this one. The only reason cats are submissive to humans at all is because we are fifteen times their size. Cats are predators. So when you put cat into a human, why wouldn't she have a razor's edge to her?

The same goes for several others. Kitsune? Foxes can be pretty vicious, and they're natural tricksters. Elves? They're masters of magic, and even the ones that aren't can put an arrow in you from miles away. So you've got a gun/know martial arts/can bench press a refrigerator. Big deal. I can kill you with my brain.

I don't quite have a scene for this, just the character idea. I'm open to playing any mythical, mostly humanoid creature as anything from playful to cruel. You can be her favorite toy or her prey.

Check out what I'm into. Nya!



Submitted September 02, 2017 at 07:39AM by CasualHexDPP http://ift.tt/2gxVF99 dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment