Friday, September 1, 2017

Annoyed on LSD? LSD

I've tripped about 8 times now and they've all been very nice, just a few bad moments here and there.

However, I've noticed that when tripping I sometimes get super aware/annoyed about random things and I have a few examples:

  1. I was at a friends house and there's a slight hum from there refrigerator, which I had forgotten about till halfway through my trip, then all of a sudden it's like overwhelmingly loud and won't stop. Luckily enough my friend was nice enough to help me locate the sound and once I figured out what it was I didn't hear it as much.

  2. I had gotten acrylic nails and they've never bothered me before, but during my trip they started to feel incredibly uncomfortable to the point that I tried to rip them off and wouldn't stop talking about them, haha.

  3. I'm a girl, and I've only had this happen once, but I became like so painfully aware that I had lady parts like it felt so uncomfortable. Stripped off my undies, pants, everything. Just couldn't get the feeling to go away haha. TMI, but I think it was just sweat.

I'm assuming this is normal because a couple of my friends have had similar experiences, but I'd really like to read about anybody else's experience of getting annoyed or super aware of something random on acid.



Submitted September 01, 2017 at 07:00PM by FatFaggotTreat33 http://ift.tt/2eL88Tr LSD

No comments:

Post a Comment