Friday, August 18, 2017

[M4A] Frat Pledge to Sorority Sister dirtypenpals

I'm looking for women, men, trans, or basically anyone. If this is up, I'm still looking!

I was the big man on campus in high school. Quarterback, Prom King, all of it; I was on top of the world. When I started college, I was sure it would be no different. I'd pledge the best frat and, sure, I'd have to do some embarrassing hazing stuff, but I'd be running the place in no time.

At first, it wasn't too bad. Drink gallons and gallons of beer, streak across the quad, just the normal stuff. I took it all in stride and handled each event without an issue. It wasn't until the last challenge that everything changed.

We were sent into our sister sorority's house for a simple pantie raid. Three other pledges and I snuck into the house during a chapter meeting thinking it'd be easy to grab a few pairs of panties and be on our way. Everything was going great until one of the girls left the meeting early and found us in her room with her panties in our hands. Of course we took off running, but that's when things really went south. I missed the "wet floor" sign as we sprinted through the kitchen and slammed my head on the refrigerator. I collapsed to the ground, seeing my pledge mates leaving without me as things faded to black and I passed out.

Hours Later My eyes stung as I opened them slowly and tried to blink away the headache. Several of the sorority sisters stood around me chatting. I tried to move, but I was tied to a chair and could barely squirm. "Girls, she's awake," one shouted. Several more sisters ran into the room squealing with joy. The sister who I recognized as the sorority president walked straight up to me, lowered her face down to my level, took my chin in her hands, and said, "Alright ladies, let's have some fun!"


Are you the sorority president? What have he girls done to me while I've been passed out? What will I have to do to gain my freedom?

What do you think? I'd love to hear your ideas! I can chat here, Skype, or chatzy. My only real limits are incest, bathroom play, bestiality, and underage play.

Feminization, feminisation, sissy, sissification, sissies, femdom, humiliation, chastity



Submitted August 19, 2017 at 04:29AM by AmberLynn1987 http://ift.tt/2uQt3i0 dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment