I am in the market for a Fridge and it is the first time I am purchasing a major appliance. I try to do a ton of research before buying something that I will be using for 10+ years.
My dilemma is deciding between these two models, which are currently discounted to be the same price:
Samsung costs more when not discounted. Samsung has more space on the inside.
Whirlpool seems to be more reliable. Samsung has a disproportionate amount of reviews saying it gets very noisy even with the ice machine off.
The main thing keeping me from Samsung is my concern of loud noises. People have said it makes noises up to forty minutes out of the hour each hour. I was hoping someone with more experience could shed light on which is the smarter buy.
Submitted November 09, 2016 at 09:48PM by emanleet https://www.reddit.com/r/Appliances/comments/5c1zj2/moving_to_my_own_place_the_first_time_whirlpool/?ref=search_posts&utm_source=ifttt Appliances
No comments:
Post a Comment